About these products:
CSA C22.1:24, Canadian Electrical Code, Part I
For over 90 years, the Canadian Electrical Code, Part I has been developed and updated to help better protect electrical workers and promote improved consistency in electrical installations across the country.
The 26th edition includes many significant additions and revisions, including:
- energy storage systems for residential applications
- load calculation for residential buildings considering electric vehicle supply equipment demand
- electrical installations in health care facilities
- wiring methods, conductors, bonding, and grounding
View the CSA C22.1:24 product page on the CSA Store .
Canadian Electrical Code Handbook
Available in paper or PDF formats, the handbook delivers explanations of the rules and rationale to help you implement the Code and avoid misinterpretations or confusion:
- plain, easy-to-understand language
- examples, calculations, and graphics
- additional information and detailed scenarios
View the CSA C22.1:24 Handbook product page on the CSA Store.
Secure your CSA C22.1:24 copy through pre-order, ensuring first access and updated knowledge of the changes coming in the 2024 Canadian Electrical Code.